Monday, 11 January 2010
Delusional?
[edit]
I have no idea if the people involved will read this but...
Recently, I discovered something quite amusing. Therefore, I have decided to spell it out in everyone's faces so that the other side of the story (mine) can also be heard.
Honestly speaking, it is damn childish to block and "unfriend" others based on how you interpret what other's have seemingly written. Especially when one is an innocent party (Rajiv). Well, I am quite surprised that you actually bothered to take the effort to make us out to be stalkers with nothing better to do than to skulk your profile. Seriously, I have better people to check out.
I don't want to make any assumptions, but from what I know and have heard, it is unlike him to keep quiet about whatever that has happened.
Correct me if I am wrong, but things between us went downhill after your relationship with a certain Miss X did not work out. I am sure that ignoring us point-blank is a very apt thing to do. However, since you chose not to remain in our social circle, we decided to respect your wishes.
As for the complaint letter in year 2, please note that it was not instigated by me alone. The others were also aware of the contents and had a part to play in the decision too. Unfortunately, I had to be the bad person to send it.
Next, regarding your current relationship, have I once (explicitly) expressed that I am against it, wished you ill, or that it won't work out? I believe not. Just because I made a comment about SPGs, or
in general, mixed-racial relationships, you took offence immediately. Kindly remember that you came to
my blog to find fault with what I wrote, and I believe I am free to write about whatever I want as long as it is not legally offensive.
Besides, didn't you mistake someone's entry when she wasn't referring to you the last time?
Please think twice about what others have written before jumping to your own conclusions, and hereby prevent unrelated people from being dragged (whether knowingly or not) into a situation that never was.
Yes, I admit that I did inform some friends about your new relationship, as posted on facebook news feed. Since it was announced so openly, it is uncommon to mention such stuff in passing during idle talk. However, I obviously cannot warrant the comments of others, and neither can I control what they say.
I am not trying to paint a picture of being a victim here. I just hate being misunderstood and having to find out about such insulting nonsense from another person when I did not purposely go up to anyone to insult them in the first place.
Also, the thing I don't understand is: after all these incidents, why are we the only ones being pinpointed? If you really want to find fault with the matter, please at least settle it more thoroughly with
everyone else instead of just dumping the blame on us alone.
|Talk to my hand @ 11:43 am|