Sunday, 3 January 2010
Nothing Much.
31-12-2009 & 01-01-2010 appeared and vanished in a flash, as if they never existed...
Funny how Christmas and New Year's felt stagnant this time round. Didn't get the festivities, and nobody seemed to be in a particularly hyperactive mood either. I suppose after 22 years, you have been through one too many.
25 December was spent watching Avatar, playing poker and some Xbox 360.
31 December and 1 January were no doubt more enjoyable (fine I give up, let's just share that overly-popular date shall we?), though it consisted mostly of CBD exploration, some place which I hope never to work in.
Was randomly facebook-ing (believe me, I haven't done that in eons) and stumbled upon snippets of lives that I have no part in:
relationships coming and going in a snap; childish people "un-friending" each other because of the nature of how they "fell out"; random "new" information about others, etc.
And that's just the text. Don't get me started on the photos. -.- Quite ironic really. You look at others the same way that they look at you.
Enough pessimism already. Happy 2010! Hopefully the IRs will be open together with a rising economy (*fingers crossed*).
Hidden message to almost fresh grads like myself: Welcome to the rat race suckers! For once, I wish I was a scion born with a silver spoon in me mouth. :(
To end off, forgive me for re-visiting old sitcoms but "The Nanny" is simply too hilarious to miss. :) Besides, it's not like
some people are magnanimous enough to let go of the past anyway. I thought only women are
petty creatures? Guess not everyone is man enough to have balls. Tsk. May God (or whoever you believe in) bless you poor little dickheads.
|Talk to my hand @ 2:49 am|