Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Addicted.
I am going to be so dead!
First was Grim Fandango, Theme Hospital, MDK2, NOLF, Diablo II, a tiny bit of Tomb Raider (bought some multipack edition), etc in late primary/early secondary. Then slowly weaned off them as I discovered the wonders of town and pool with my husbanie-turned-mummy. (Or perhaps it was due to my computer's disability to support the game graphics back then. Especially for NOLF. And Tomb Raider doesn't work on XP.)
Pool for the remaining of my secondary and JC years before I learnt the meaning of "paktor". Subsequently (as most know by now), came the L4D obsession, which is still ongoing BTW.
Now those buggers (namely GAY-mai) are tempting me with DOTA. -.- After dabbling in RPG and FTS, why not try some RTS right? Hmmm... And damn, the King has a copy of NOLF2! :( Plus whispers of the new D3 and supposed "early spring" release of The Passing. :(((
Aiyah, to hell with what F.B. said in year one la. :P
|Talk to my hand @ 11:56 pm|