Saturday, 13 March 2010
New-ness.
Decided to change template again cuz I thought the previous one was getting a little too depressing. Gone was my monthly switch-a-blogskin regime. Why bother revisiting my rusty HTML concepts when I can barely graduate?
Despite the erratic weather, more often unbearably hot, everyone has been busy finishing up their FYP reports. I do believe that the individual's competency plays a part, but from what I have observed, it is pretty certain that those who have already finished (or are on the verge of completing) their projects have very dependable mentors. Seriously. If not, how do you explain my close to 100% hit rate (in terms of mentor complaints and voice of displeasure) when I happen to chance upon some disgruntled students struggling with their work?
Stop the damned facade. How do you expect us to learn when you dump shit people onto us? May I remind you where part of your lovely 5-figure salary comes from?
Fucked up system indeed.
|Talk to my hand @ 3:03 am|