Friday, 26 March 2010
Typical Censorship.
Unlike my previous entries, this one goes out to a specific individual, whose privacy I shall maintain.
I was recently informed of an incident, which was quite amusing actually. Two friends readily offered their accounts for me to post the following message but I declined.
"It seems perfectly justified for someone to comment unkindly about others on a social networking site; while I get blocked for writing about a generic observation on my personal blog. Ironic isn't it?"Of all the remarks I have heard from others, I shall just note down the most unbiased one: some people just cannot take criticisms, although they have plenty to spare about others.
It also appears that on one hand, you can mention "censorship" mockingly when your comment/s were removed; and yet on the other hand, can text me to tell me off for writing in a "suggestive" manner.
Previously, I have decided to be civil and removed the "offending" post from my blog, even though I was referring to someone else in general. However, I thought: why bother when the other party does not deserve to be treated as such? So it's back and here it is:
http://slacksleepstone.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-mock-you_08.html
You people can be the judge of that, and tell me if I am writing about the aforementioned person and wishing ill of their relationship. Unless that particular person thinks that he is indeed, "full of himself" and a "noob" (written in chinese). Well all right, if you really die die want it to be so, then you can jolly well go ahead and be the subject of my entry.
Sigh. Take offence for all I care. Since you are the kind that doesn't bother about the feelings of others, then why should I about you? Oh BTW, I don't know her and neither did I vote for her. So there.
|Talk to my hand @ 8:20 pm|