Wednesday, 12 May 2010
Bubblegum Pop.
Of pampering (manicure!),
36 hair pins (unplanned Lady Gaga hair ribbon),
parking at Lucky Plaza when there was complimentary at Marriott
(leading to the 3rd prize win :D),
great music (I have almost all the songs :P),
decent food (wasn't filling enough),
cute waiter (*shy*),
iTouch (hiakhiakhiak!),
endless photo-taking
(don't know who has my photos now cuz I completely forgot to bring a camera
and I conclude: I will never be photogenic + makeup is not for me),
jaggerbomb, Timbre wings & virgin mojito
(I still maintain that Substation sucks)...
Tomorrow? LAN at WCRC!!!
That just about sums up MSE D&D. :)
Next, grad trip to HK!
Looking forward to feasting, sightseeing, shopping and smacking people. ;)
[update]
LAN stamina has improved for people such as sengkeelai and DAES!
Welcome to the club. 5 hours is just the beginning...
Funny how times like this remind you of songs by Stacie Orrico (More To Life) and Carrie Underwood (Starts With Goodbye). Time to stop waking up with a sinking feeling in your gut. Or could it be the pratas yesterday? Hmmm.
|Talk to my hand @ 5:00 am|