Tuesday, 15 June 2010
I Need A Guidebook!
How do you remain optimistic when life is but a curse?
Short-lived.
Misery, suffering, happiness, love, hope...
Nothing but temporal.
Then you die and fade away into the darkness.
Who knows what lies beyond?
Perhaps never.
*switches emo mode off*
(BTW, I think I am gradually becoming adept at using escapism to numb my thoughts. Ambivalent? Maybe.)
Unfortunately for me, food addictions are unpredictable and have a gift for sneak attacks. Past instances include: tamago marutama ramen, jaggerbombs & Timbre wings, hiphop jelly, etc.
The current one is insane though; the craving is hitting us (yes, even my friends are affected) at full force.
Damn you KOI bubble tea! -.-Having the insatiable urge to try ALL their flavours. Nearly done with the milk tea series.
Past record: 5 cups in 4 days. o.O
Someone. Stop. Me...
|Talk to my hand @ 12:59 am|