Friday, 2 July 2010
Dysfunctional.
Mum is still addicted to Bejeweled Blitz (she's currently close to level 90 on Endless mode), and I was made to eat durian for dinner and breakfast. -.-
Yesterday was oddly entertaining.
After Toy Story 3 with the gay-mai, as well as Marutama and KOI (yumyum :D) with husbanie (employed) and her "brother" (also jobless), I went to the pasar malam with Tang.
(Note that earlier in the week, we went swimming and met a weirdo. -.-)
From Longchamp to agnès b - yes, watakushi found yet another lost wallet. o.O Hence, it is reasonable to conclude that strange things only happen to me when Tang is around. Tsktsk.
Then when I reached home, I meow-ed to the cat that always lurks around the void deck table, and it manja-ed me. Awww... ;)
Tomorrow, the Food Marathon beckons. :)
P.S: As of 1 July 2010, I have tried all the KOI milk tea flavours. :P Wheee!
Thou shalt not think too much...
|Talk to my hand @ 12:59 am|