Thursday, 19 August 2010
ABCs.
I suppose this is the outcome for now. I wouldn't say that I am entirely sure of my decision but I choose to be happier, and I am glad you understand. Perhaps if we met under different circumstances, it would have been different.
Shall not be greedy. To be able to remain good friends with you is probably more than what I deserved.
School of Masquerades, Superficiality and EQ-deficiency.Yes, you may be renowned for the providence of endless buffets, quality research and professors that are so benevolent, they are almost unreal.
Unfortunately, you just need a couple of black sheep to mar the reputation of the school (honestly, there wasn't much to begin with). In addition to other nonsense, which I cannot be bothered to write about. It is naturally more fun to bitch about it openly. :)
I have always believed that God is fair; if He blessed you in one way, you would be lacking in others. Nobody is perfect. For instance, if one is aesthetically pleasing, there is a fair chance that he/she would not be particularly intelligent, and vice versa. Similarly, the higher your IQ, the lower your EQ may go. Perhaps in your pursuit for knowledge and thirst for academic power, you have carelessly discarded your basic manners towards the rest of humanity, especially those beneath you.
Well guess what? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how smart or affluent you are. Whatever one achieves in their lifetime eventually gets reduced to dust, and this fate escapes nobody.
Conclusion? We are but equal. For we are merely slaves to life and death. Your arrogance, insolence and pride may sustain you for that temporal moment, but you have to pay your dues anyway.
In [sam] language: SUCKERS! :P
|Talk to my hand @ 9:08 am|