Thursday, 26 August 2010
XYZs.
I believe that everyone is entitled to be selfish, and throw a little tantrum once in awhile.
Now is my moment.
I have had enough of being like this; thinking of how I should appease others, reading too much into their actions, and placing their needs/wants before mine.
Hence, I shall learn to erase my emotions one by one. For a blank person without any feelings cannot be hurt, and will not feel obliged. Someone who is stoic can remain calm in a storm of confusion, and just walk away from anything, simply because she functions on logic alone.
From now, I will strive to be more indifferent towards myself. Whatever makes you happy, as long as my life is not thrown off balance.
Besides, who cares about what I feel anyway? It has always been about you, you and you isn't it?
The world is nothing but lies...
|Talk to my hand @ 1:02 am|