Monday, 30 August 2010
Yesterday.
Many thanks to Mummy and LPY + her evil darling for giving me a great start to the day. :) Although I didn't anticipate the extremely unglam moment (-.-), I enjoyed the wonderful Coeur Noir Bakerzin cake and udderly fantastic head cushion.
Thank you my dears, for making the effort to come down and surprise me! :D
The rest, like my 21st, I would rather forget. However, I wish to express my gratitude towards those who tried, especially the Neanderthal and you.
Thanks for the magical box of adorable "cow" stuff ^^, and for usagi-kapibarasan. ^^
Had a bubble tea epiphany earlier. *loves me rain shower* Too lazy to elaborate except:
- I suppose I can rightfully declare myself as a bubble tea connoisseur, having nearly a decade of experience. Cool Station, Each-A-Cup, Happy Cup, Milk Girl, Quickly, Sweet Talk... You name it, I probably tried it before. (BTW, don't expect me to know all those neighbourhood or small-case commercial ones: I am not God.) Recall the days after school when we would rush off to try the various flavours, and goodness knows how many stamp cards we completed.
Summary: to a certain category of people that are regular patrons of KOI, you noobs may talk to my hand. :P
- The only good thing about KOI is their additional munchies, which are unrivalled. Each-A-Cup, Full House, Gong Cha and other places have similar if not better drinks.
Summary: after my very last flavour (I have tried almost everything except ice blends and coffee, simply cuz I don't like them), I am going to look for other alternatives. Muahahaha.
Bet some people are damn happy about this. *glares at Ramasta and Mr. Wolf.*
|Talk to my hand @ 11:17 am|