Saturday, 30 October 2010
Blackshot.
To entertain myself during work (in addition to my steadily increasing pile of work and saikang), I have decided to... Read about DotA items! :D Interesting and makes me look forward to sitting in front of my desk. *yawn*
After much observation (over decades okay!), I noticed something interesting. (Disclaimer: mostly apply to chingchong guys.)
Gone is the vampy, sex siren look of yesteryear; the "in" thing nowadays is to widen your eyes as much as possible (using various "technology" or looking "surprised") and look innocent (read "retarded"). To top it off, you should contort your mouth as though you are suffering from spasms.
There you have it: chiobus of today! :)
That explains why most Asian artistes look like they don't have half a brain, although they may be otherwise. I guess this is what it means to be "cute".
P.S: Younger OLs are really super girly. Really fits the stereotype to a T. Slap me if I mutate into such. -_-
|Talk to my hand @ 11:07 am|