Saturday, 9 October 2010
Brainwashing In Progress.
Time to empty all the Science and Engineering knowledge (or lack thereof), and fill it up with all the "goodies" this job has to offer!
Right.
Creepy that I watch the news and get reminded of how much I miss doing lab (the scent of ethanol and rhythm of magnetic stirrers can be strangely therapeutic).
I may not know what the future holds; neither can I foresee the likability and potential of this career (if I may call that). However, I shall temporarily banish my fear and uncertainty to learn whatever I have to (at least for now).
Unfortunately, old habits die hard. There are just some things that cannot be left behind; some things that cannot be put down and buried, even if you wanted to...
Okay. The next 6 months will serve to occupy my thoughts. :)
P.S: The prelude to "The Passing", aka "The Sacrifice" is out! Time to play!!! :D
|Talk to my hand @ 2:15 am|