Saturday, 23 October 2010
Resigned To Fate?
Haven't ranted here in a record-breaking span of 2 weeks! Bahhh. Everyday is a boring, monotonous routine: wake up, travel to work, slave away, knock out.
Like filthy rats.
What a typical lifestyle. However, I shan't complain too much since my colleagues are mostly pleasant (some more entertaining than others of course), and the job itself is pretty decent compared to some. :P
Anyway, the main point of this entry is to remind me of the following:
1) The valid, yet unfathomable reasons why some seemingly normal girls appeal more to guys. (New perspective as said by my trainer.) Quite interesting actually.
2) Since I have much less time for myself, I shall be more selfish and blatantly ignore (annoying) things that I don't like. To a reasonable extent, duh. Why bother right? I ain't born in this world to pacify everyone and entertain their persistent nonsense. Besides, I see no need to sacrifice, and hereby waste, my precious time and energy for people's whims and/or conveniences.
Simply put:
As long as I am happy, I don't give a flying fuck. You not happy, your daiji.
|Talk to my hand @ 1:12 am|