Saturday, 18 June 2011
Rewind; Playback; Repeat.
There's a song that has been stuck in the recesses of my head ever since I heard it being played on Lau's handphone.
(Uncle Lau - friendly ex-colleague who has also been jaded by the asshole company. He actually saved a copy of his resignation letter, which included an awesome reason for leaving. Zai-ness maximus.)
That aside...
Sometimes, it's not about the paths you take; but the lives of people that have intersected them and made a difference, regardless of how insignificant they may seem. Perhaps I may never meet them again, but I wish to thank the following peeps for making my time at ZPC (aka Zeito Prison Cell) much more bearable (in order of appearance):
Jasmine, Ms Chan, Augustine, Uncle Lau, and last but not least, Lee Yong. (Sorry, never really interacted with the rest so, yep...)
Wishing you all the best, and please get the hell out already! -_-
|Talk to my hand @ 11:12 pm|