Saturday, 15 December 2012
Enlightened
Well, well, well...
Based on reasonable deductions, I believe I am currently the lowest paid graduate in office. Congratulations! I suppose my past work experiences (and a relevant one at that, mind you) counts for nothing.
I shall exercise a truckload of salt and a huge dose of the benefit of doubt, and assume that this is how the HR personnel determines how much we should be remunerated when people such as yours truly enter the organisation.
As much as I would like to launch into a tirade of nasty words which truly expresses how I feel and the unfairness of the situation, I have decided otherwise. Instead, I shall add this point of note to my list of what I will definitely do when I am on the verge of plunging into my next job.
Unfortunately, despite your reputation of skirting around the bush, blatant lies in order to entice people to accept the job, and shrouding all this so-called "sensitive" pay matters in secrecy, people will still manage to find out what you have done.
I am one of them.
Don't assume that we are dumb. We do possess a degree after all, and are more than capable of putting two and two together.
The difference a couple of emails can make.
Have fun dealing with the opportunity cost! For you will definitely have to pay my replacement something higher. For I doubt you will hire another barely there fresh (or not) Honours graduate.
Take that suckers.
|Talk to my hand @ 11:59 pm|