Monday, 13 May 2013
EQ.
What happened?
I used to find time to write, to vent, to rant. Perhaps I have been spending too much time writing rubbish replies that now, even my once cherished pastime has become a chore.
Mundane. Even the problems of the useless are as such. Once you throw aside the bigger picture and the so-called policies that govern all these scenarios, solutions become easy to cough up. But at the expense of your beliefs, your sanity. Worth it? You can bet my dead corpse it isn't. Just a poor mediator fighting the fires on behalf of those not worth fighting for.
Judgement call? Don't make me snort. Benefit of doubt would be more befitting. Something which anyone with half a brain can do.
Been reading a rather inspiring book lately. Enlightening not only because it actually makes sense, but also because it is mostly scientifically proven. Well, I have more poignant thoughts to mull over, but not the luxury of time to sort through the jumbled mess, nor find the appropriate words to express them.
Meanwhile, I should get some sleep. Before waking up to regret my late nights, as always.
Disjointed. Da Capo. Without a Fine.
|Talk to my hand @ 1:22 am|