Friday, 10 February 2017
It has been two years.
Two years since I felt lost and subsequently abandoned; treated like an outcast.
Today I look back and laugh. For there are no regrets.
No more dealing with "special snowflake" WAGs (which is a derogatory term btw) and their nonsensical whims and fancies.
Classic example: Friend's WOG wants something (because selfish reasons). Friend naturally gives in. Somehow you give in too and 老娘 gets criticised for an opinion...
TLDR; They happy. What about me?
(Yes, WAGs and WOG mean different things; ain't a spelling error. *smirk*)
You may be wondering: why are you still sore about this?
Partially because I am petty.
But mainly because I cannot believe I was stupid enough to be mentally bullied and brainwashed into giving in to such ridiculous behaviour.
我再也不会因为你(尤其是你朋友和他们一般的另一半)受到委屈。
And also, karma. ;)
Wishing you happiness with my deepest sympathies.
|Talk to my hand @ 10:21 am|