Saturday, 2 November 2019
Back to Basics
Time to once again, regurgitate words unto this space, to quell the endless loop of superfluous thoughts.
After various facets of life and aging in general, I have grown accustomed to letting my once passionate angst ebb into a quiet rage. Not worth the hassle and there are other battles to fight, as some may say.
Not today.
The angst returned with such vengeance that it took much self-control to maintain a neutral tone and nonchalant composure stripped of any biased opinions, when half the time I wanted to roll my eyes and scoff.
Had to be grey and politically correct.
Bloody. Fucking. Annoying.
Now as you know, Virgos hate being vague. It is either black or white; to be point-blank blunt or shut the trap. (Never did subscribe to things of a divine nature, but horoscopes? Proven right too many times.)
Perhaps you were trying to be affable.
Perhaps you were bought over by the lies and carefully curated facade that the twin white knights have been feeding you.
Perhaps it was a defence mechanism.
Sadly, you are on an entirely different wavelength altogether.
You barely scratched the surface of the nonsense that has been happening here.
Unless you have been exposed to their true selves, which border on being narcissistic, mercurial, subservient, with a generous dose of biased crap, please do not attempt to question my actions and doubt my words. Just because they chose to be self-sacrificing martyrs and enthusiastic heroines who cannot keep their noses out of other people’s beeswax (while sinking the entire ship thanks to their inherent need to make things convoluted), does not mean the rest subscribe to such lame-ass principles too.
Thank you for the advice though.
(Someone “volunteered” as tribute? Grass is not greener on the other side as I thought? How naive of you.)
And so, I continue to grieve. For what this place and the monsters here have done to butcher what I used to be proud of.
Fun fact of the day:
“Trust me, I am an Engineer.”
(Surprise, surprise...)
OVER AND OUT.
|Talk to my hand @ 3:37 am|