Thursday, 28 May 2020
Contextual
I used to have the energy to juggle two personas effortlessly; at work and at play. Being unapologetically obstinate, I refused to blur the lines, until of late.
Simply put:
Work is only a means to sustain a living. Work is not your life, and have no business in your personal domain. Nobody needs to know my true self because I couldn’t care less.
(BTW, if you fall into the
latter, you either enjoy/love your work without much suffering, or you have completely succumbed to the system. Congratulations!)
Yet the walls crumble.
At work: meek, responsible, subservient even.
(Yeah I know, what a joke right?)
At play: “go fuck yourself.”
Alas, being the typical general populace with remnants of your barbaric forefathers, they just can’t help but oppress the perceived “weak” to assuage whatever strange complexes they have. So what to do?
It’s showtime. No more playing nice. Even if the lines become blurred.
Go fuck yourselves, fellow rats.
|Talk to my hand @ 12:49 pm|